- 2 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 3 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Birjand is the east Iranian provincial capital of South Khorasan. It is known for its saffron, barberry, Jujube, rug and handmade carpet exports so you can buy them as souvenirs when you travel there. The city has a dry climate with a significant difference between day and night temperatures.
Tourist 3- star hotel in Birjand has hosted a huge number of tourists since 1999. It has two floors with 42 furnished residential units. The hotel which was renovated in 2014 to provide a better service to the travelers and is currently the best option for travelers who are going to enjoy their stay in Birjand.
Chahardeh Waterfall, Hakim Nizari Tomb, Historical Arg of Baharestan, Kolah Farangi Citadel, Rahim Abad Garden and Mansion, Shokat Abad Palace, Towhid park, Birjand Jungle Park, Pordeli House, Chahar Derakht Mosque, Akbarieh Garden and Band Darreh Lake and Dam are among the most beautiful sites of Birjand, some of which you can easily visit from the Tourist hotel.
- CBreakfast Lounge
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Taxi Service
- Parking Lot
- Free Wifi
Tourist Hotel Address
Across from Bu Ali Hospital, Artesh Street, Birjand
- Distance to airport · 13 min by car
- Distance to bus terminal · 14 min by car
- Distance to Aghol Mount · 68 min by car
- Distance to Birjand castle · 10 min by car · 25 min on feet
- Distance to Rahim Abad garden and palace · 8 min by car
- Distance to Kolah Farangi Arg · 9 min by car · 24 min on feet
- Distance to Akbarieh garden · 7 min by car
- Distance to Shokat Abad Palace · 6 min by car
- Distance to Bu Ali Hospital · 1 min on feet
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 7 years old will not be charged and more than 7 are extra guests.
Tourist Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.