Shaarbaf Hotel Yazd is located in the historic neighborhood of Yazd. The traditional background of Shaarbaf Hotel Yazd goes back to the Qajar period and is also listed in the National and UNESCO List of Works. The last refurbishment of the complex was completed in the spring of 2016 and sought to preserve the traditional architecture of the house. The Yazd Shabaraf Hotel has two separate areas, the rooms of Niloofar, Orkideh and Nastaran are located in a smaller courtyard and the rest of the rooms are in a larger courtyard. The larger courtyard has a spacious porch where the dear guests can have their meals.
Shaarbaf Hotel Yazd Address
Bogh'e Davazdah Emam Alley, Fahadan St., Emam St., Yazd.
- Distance to the airport · 20 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 15 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 22 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 10 min by car
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 7 min by car
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 4 min by car · 9 min on feet
- Distance to Khan Bazaar · 5 min by car · 18 min on feet
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 2 min by car · 6 min on feet
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 9 min by car
- Distance to Shahid Rahnemoon Hospital · 11 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 7 will not be charged
Shaarbaf Hotel Yazd Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.