- 2 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 4 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Sepahan Isfahan hotel was built in 2006 with 42 traditionally decorated rooms with mirror works, paintings, and stucco arts on the walls and ceilings that multiplies its beauty and makes guests enjoy their stay more. In the outer space of the third floor, guests can enjoy the beautiful view of Naghsh-e Jahan Square. There are some stores where you can buy souvenirs and handicrafts so you can save more time visiting the ancient beauties of the city. The three-star Sepahan hotel is near the historical monuments such as the splendid Naghsh-e Jahan Square and the wonderful Zayandehrood River.
- Conference Hall
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Taxi Service
- Safe Box
- Parking Lot
- TV In Lobby
- Free Wifi
Sepahan Hotel Address
Farshadi Avenue, Ostandari Street, Isfahan, Iran
- Distance to Shahid Beheshti Airport · 36 min by car
- Distance to Badr Airport · 26 min by car
- Distance to railway station · 35 min by car
- Distance to Kaveh passenger terminal · 36 min by car
- Distance to Safeh Passenger Terminal · 31 min by car
- Distance to Si-o-se Pol · 7 min by car
- Distance to the bird garden · 36 min by car
- Distance to the Atashgah (fire temple) · 40 min by car
- Distance to Ali Qapu Palace · 73 min by car
- Distance to Chehel Soton Palace · 7 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 4 will not be charged
Sepahan Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.