The Traditional Rose Hotel Yazd was built in 2004 in Shahid Beheshti Square in one of the brick houses remained from the Qajar era. This 11-room property has a capacity of 35 beds. The traditional Rose Hotel has easy access to spectacular attractions due to its historic neighborhood. The intimate atmosphere of the hotel includes a cozy courtyard and a large pool in the middle. The traditional three-star Rose Hotel in Yazd was refurbished in 2015 for three months to accommodate travelers in the most pleasant way. Since this hotel is at the end of an alley, it has a very quiet atmosphere.
Free Wi-Fi, coffee shop, air conditioning, fridge, restaurant, telephone, wireless Internet, central antenna and minibar are among the amenities at the traditional Rose Hotel.
Rose Traditional Hotel Address
Farhang 3, Emam St., Shahid Beheshti Sq., Yazd.
- Distance to the airport · 18 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 9 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 12 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 5 min by car · 20 min on feet
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 2 min by car · 5 min on feet
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 6 min by car · 19 min on feet
- Distance to Khan Bazaar · 4 min by car · 11 min on feet
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 8 min by car
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 6 min by car
- Distance to Lariha House
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 11 AM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 6 will not be charged if they don't ask for extra services, children from 6 to 9 will be charged half-priced
Rose Traditional Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.