- 1 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Iranshahr is a city and the capital of Iranshahr County, Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran. Iranshahr has a hot desert climate with extremely hot summers and mild winters so check the weather before your travel.
The only good hotel in Iranshahr is Qasr (palace) hotel. It has warm and kind staff and 26 clean rooms. It is somehow a modern hotel with a good restaurant serving Iranian traditional food. This 2-star hotel is near so many beautiful sightseeing. Iranshahr Castel is only 8 minutes from the hotel by car. Iranshahr castle was a seat of power or command in the past in Baluchestan. It is a brick construction, built during the reign of Naseredin Shah by Firooz Mirza in the year 1264 AH. A hot spring and a daily bazaar and so many other castles (Daman, Chehel Dokhtar, Naseri) are also in the vicinity.
- Room Service
- Safe Box
- Parking Lot
- Free Wifi
- Conference Hall
Qasr Hotel Address
Taleqani and Southern Azadi Crossroad, Iranshahr, Sistan and Baluchestan, Iran
- Distance to Sistan and Baluchestan airport · 229 min by car
- Distance to Sistan and Baluchestan rail way station · 226 min by car
- Distance to Sistan and Baluchestan bus terminal · 224 min by car
- Distance to Iranshahr Castle · 8 min by car
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 2 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 8 years old will not be charged and more than 8 years old will be charged.
Qasr Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.