- 1 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 3 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 4 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Parsian 4-star hotel is located in the heart of Shiraz so it enjoys easy access to historical spots and business centers as well so this hotel can be a convenient place to stay both for business travelers and tourists.
Parsian hotel has 64 rooms. Each of the units at this hotel comes with a private bathroom, TV set, fridge, working desk, tea maker, phone, and high-speed internet access. There is an on-site restaurant serving Persian cuisine as well, after a busy long day visiting the city you can treat yourself a cup of coffee in café of Parsian Hotel.
Well, you don’t need to worry about your language since the staff can speak English very well, the 24-hour front desk is also available in this hotel.
You will have a memorable stay in Parsian Hotel.
Parsian Shiraz Hotel Address
Rodaki St, Zand St, Shiraz, Iran
- Distance to Airport · 23 min by car
- Distance to Karandish Passenger Terminal · 10 min by car
- Distance to Hafezie · 10 min by car · 31 min on feet
- Distance to Shah Cheragh · 5 min by car · 25 min on feet
- Distance to Vakil Mosque · 6 min by car · 16 min on feet
- Distance to Vakil Bazaar · 6 min by car · 14 min on feet
- Distance to International Exhibition · 30 min by car
- Distance to Railway Station · 37 min by car
- Distance to Sa`adi Tomb · 17 min by car
- Distance to Cyrus Tomb · 83 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children between 3 to 8 will be charged half-price if they don't ask for extra service.
Parsian Shiraz Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.
Parsian Shiraz Hotel Rates
Overall Total Rates: 1
10 out of 10
Parsain Hotel Shiraz
One of the best 4-star hotels in Shiraz is Parsian Hotel. This hotel is located in the city center of Shiraz, near the city's commercial centers as well as the tourist attractions of Shiraz. Parsian Hotel Shiraz has 61 rooms and suites with luxurious equipment, all with fire alarm systems, safe box, telephone, TV, satellite channels, Internet access, minibars, etc.
Parsian hotel was opened in 1992 and was reconstructed in 2017.
The hotel has easy access to the most attractive and important places of Shiraz.
You can easily get to Karim Khan Arg in 10 minutes and also to the Vakil Bazaar. Easy access to Karim Khan Street and the metro and bus station are among the other positive features of this hotel. Parsian Hotel Shiraz with a friendly and classical atmosphere and convenient amenities provide good accommodation for travelers.
Vakil Bazaar is the main bazaar of Shiraz, Iran, located in the historical center of the city. It is thought that the market originally was established by the Buwayhids in the 11th century AD, and was completed mainly by the Atabaks of Fars, and was renamed after Karim Khan Zand only in the 18th century.
Rooms and Suites
Royal Suite for four people
All the rooms and suites have the standard facilities of a 4-star hotel, including cooling and heating air conditioning systems, mini bar, tea maker, safe box, and etc.