Former Parsian Azadi Hotel is one of the first and largest hotels in the historical city of Yazd and another member of the Parsian Hotel Group which was launched in 1973. This hotel has 33 various accommodation units. A distinctive feature of this hotel is its unique and spacious green space which is approximately 25,000 square meters. Parsian Hotel is a 30-year-old hotel in a beautiful garden with traditional architecture and lush nature and a quiet environment. It has convenient amenities to accommodate Yazd travelers. It has modern and traditional single and double rooms with the facilities expected from a three-star hotel. Parsian Azadi Hotel has high-speed Internet access, taxi service, outdoor cafe, restaurant, a 24-hour room service, an outdoor swimming pool, and a cafe net.
Parsian Azadi Hotel Address
Next to Afshar hospital, Jomhoori Eslami Blvd, Yazd.
- Distance to the airport · 13 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 17 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 13 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 11 min by car
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 10 min by car
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 10 min by car
- Distance to Khan Bath · 10 min by car
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 11 min by car
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 6 min by car · 31 min on feet
- Distance to Lariha House · 13 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 3 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 7 will not be charged, children between 7 to 10 years old will be charged half-price
Parsian Azadi Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.