Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran
Azadi Hotel (formerly named Hyatt) is one of the old hotels in Tehran. It has joined as a member of the Parsian Hotel group since 1991. This top 5- star hotel is in an area in Tehran with ideal weather. It has a magnificent view of the Alborz Mountain that makes the hotel even more pleasant. Azadi Hotel has been reconstructed under the supervision of Swiss, Italian, and Chinese experts with a capital of nearly 100 billion USD. It has all the required facilities and is ready to provide services to international passengers. If you are looking for a top place to stay, Parsian Azadi hotel is the right place for you. Hyatt hotel with its brilliant history is one of the biggest and tallest buildings in the north of Tehran. This top 5- star hotel has the best world standards that bring satisfaction to the customers.
Azadi hotel has 28 floors and has taken the space of 50000 square meters and its building was constructed in the 1970s.
Parsian Azadi Hotel has great access to the most attractions due to its convenient location. It is also in a short distance to the International Exhibition, Iran International Conference Center and the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting.
Parsian Azadi hotel is located in Shahid Chamran Highway, Evin. It has great accessibility to the most city attractions and it is also near Enghelab Sports Complex. Azadi hotel has 26 floors and 475 accommodation units.
Includes high capacity parking, taxi service, car rental with and without driver , tour services, smoking room, soundproof room, confectionery, shopping center, half-day tour, roof restaurant, internet cafe, coffee shop, indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna, jacuzzi, spa, cold water pond, ping-pong, gym, fitness equipment, ( using the facilities of the Sports Club is free of charge), ATM, hair salon for men, internet, TV, satellite, DVD player, CD player, laundry, tea maker, breakfast service in the room, refrigerator, shop, safe box, four floors Specially designed for VIP guests with a special lobby, conference hall and a multi-purpose hall with experienced, capable and educated staff ready to welcome guests, walking paths, waterfalls.
One of the other great features of the hotel is its shopping center, which offers products such as handicrafts and leather goods, souvenirs and luxury goods.
Restaurants and cafés
Parsian Azadi hotel has a variety of dishes to satisfy everyone’s tastes.
1. Parseh Iranian Restaurant is on the ground floor with a family atmosphere and there you can enjoy the taste of Iranian dishes.
2. Sarv seasonal restaurant is suitable for people who want to have their food outdoors near the fountains.
3. The Italian Restaurant, Bice, is in the lobby with Italian cuisine and also has the Italian mood and decoration. The chef of the restaurant is Italian and its staff can speak English so that foreign guests can stay in the hotel without any language difficulty.
4. The Japanese Restaurant, Kenzo, serves Japanese and Oriental dishes in an attractive and special environment.
5. The Persitt Italian Café is located in the lobby of Parsian Azadi hotel and serves its brand of sweets which are not found everywhere in the city. It is where you can find various types of drinks.
6. There is also a colorful breakfast buffet with a variety of yummy dishes mostly from the countries the guests usually come from. The lunch buffet is also a mixture of Kebabs, salads, and desserts that are hard to avoid.
In this section, we have provided a complete overview of the Parsian Azadi hotel rooms. The rooms of Azadi Hotel with a total area of 30 square meters are equipped with a sofa, TV, bed and so on. The standard room includes a double bed or two single beds, a bathroom, and a bathtub. These rooms are suitable for people who want to pay less. If you are looking for more luxuries and more space, you can choose from a variety of suites that have different sizes.
The Junior Suite has more facilities like a bed, restroom, and a bathroom. The Royal Suites include a hall, a bedroom, a kitchen, two restrooms, and a bathroom, which overlooks the city of Tehran and the Alborz Mountains. The duplex suite is a two-floor suite. In the down floor, there is a dining room, a kitchen, and a bathroom, and on the top floor, there is a bedroom, a living room and a bathroom with bath amenities. The other suites are Presidental on two floors that include two bedrooms, a working room, a dining room, a living room with three restrooms. Other facilities include a special room for people with disabilities in which everything is designed according to ADA standards.