The traditional Mozaffar Hotel in Yazd was built in one of the historical monuments of Yazd at the behest of a famous merchant named Mozaffar. The hotel was renovated in 2009. Mozafar Hotel is in the center of Yazd city and was one of the unique houses in the Qajar era. The hotel space consists of 19 rooms and a total of 50 beds. The courtyard of the Mozaffar hotel with its large pond in the center is a part of its beauty.
Mozaffar Traditional Hotel Address
Khalfe bagh Alley, Northern Motahari St., yazd.
- Distance to the airport · 17 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 8 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 9 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 5 min by car · 29 min on feet
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 4 min by car · 21 min on feet
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 5 min by car · 26 min on feet
- Distance to Khan Bath · 4 min by car · 16 min on feet
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 5 min by car · 34 min on feet
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 4 min by car · 26 min on feet
- Distance to Lariha House · 11 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 4 will not be charged.
Mozaffar Traditional Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.