Moshir Al-Mamalek Garden Hotel in Yazd is in the historical part of the city, dating back to the Qajar era. It was transformed into a 4-star garden hotel in 2000. It has been included in the list of national monuments of Iran. Features of the hotel include beautiful green space, beautiful fountains, old and pretty tall trees, ponds, a stream of running water and two red and blue parrots and original Iranian architecture. It has both traditional and modern amenities. Hotel Moshir Al-Mamalek Yazd has single, double, quadruple rooms and special suites for four and five people. And of course, there are meeting and conference rooms as well as traditional restaurants, buffet restaurants, traditional teas, coffee shops, gym and walking route, parking, taxi service, room service, and internet.
Moshir Al-Mamalek Garden Hotel Address
Moshir-oL-Mamalek Blvd., Enqelab St., Yazd.
- Distance to the airport · 14 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 21 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 20 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 13 min by car
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 11 min by car
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 9 min by car
- Distance to Khan Bazaar · 10 min by car
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 9 min by car
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 6 min by car · 31 min on feet
- Distance to Lariha House · 11 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 7 will not be charged.
Moshir Al-Mamalek Garden Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.