- 2 Adults - 3 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 1 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
The Melal hotel Isfahan was constructed in 5 floors with 36 rooms in 2002. Overlooking the river in the east of Si-o-Seh Pol, this multistorey business-oriented hotel is professionally managed with cheerful staff. The guests can have their meal on the roof restaurant of the hotel while having an awesome view of the city of history. It is conveniently located for guests willing to visit the local attractions since the hotel is in the vicinity of some must-see historical places like Ali Qapu Palace, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Hasht Behesht Palace and Jame Mosque and Khajoo bridge.
- Exchange Center
- Business Center
- Taxi Service
- Safe Box
- Parking Lot
- TV In Lobby
- Free Wifi
Melal Hotel Address
Between Enghelab Square and Ferdowsi Bridge, Kamal Esmaeel Street, Isfahan Province, Isfahan, Iran
- Distance to Shahid Beheshti Airport · 51 min by car
- Distance to Badr Airport · 24 min by car
- Distance to railway station · 37 min by car
- Distance to Kaveh passenger terminal · 35 min by car
- Distance to Safeh Passenger Terminal · 29 min by car
- Distance to Si-o-se Pol · 2 min by car · 12 min on feet
- Distance to the bird garden · 30 min by car
- Distance to the Atashgah (fire temple) · 41 min by car
- Distance to Ali Qapu · 75 min by car
- Distance to Chehel Soton Palace · 12 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 12 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 7 will not be charged
Melal Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.