Khan Dohad Hotel was refurbished in 2015 with a total of 25 rooms. The rooms are scattered on the ground floor and basement. Traditional Khan Dohad Hotel is one of the most beautiful old mud-brick houses in Yazd's historical area. It has two courtyards built in a different style. One of the hotel's courtyards is from the late Safavid era which has turned into a great restaurant and the other courtyard was built in the Qajar period and is used as a cozy coffee shop. The traditional restaurant of the hotel offers a tasty and special menu with eye-catching and intimate interior design. It has old rooms and halls. They serve you with quality Iranian and French cuisine. The hotel's coffee shop also welcomes you with a variety of drinks. You can also order it in your room. Khan Dohad Hotel is close to Yazd's important tourist sites and shopping centers. From here you can easily reach the Khan Bath, Fire Temple, Water Museum, Sa'at Tower and Yazd Jame Mosque within a short drive. You are also close to Yazd old bazaar, Setareh entertainment and commercial complex to buy souvenirs from Yazd.
Khan Dohad Hotel Address
Sangrizeh Alley, Asizadeh Blvd., Basij Jnc, Yazd, Iran,
- Distance to the airport · 18 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 10 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 20 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 4 min by car
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 5 min by car
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 7 min by car
- Distance to Khan Bazaar · 5 min by car
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 9 min by car
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 10 min by car
- Distance to Lariha House · 9 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 5 will not be charged.
Khan Dohad Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.