- 2 Adults - 3 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Three- star Jahangardi Mahan Hotel was established before the Islamic revolution and its last renovation was in 2015. It is located in the eastern part of Isfahan near the main highways of the city (Agha Babayi and Sayyad Shirazi) which gives the guests the chance of reaching city center without getting stuck in traffic. The building consists of 8 floors and 48 rooms, ready to host 174 guests in a relaxing environment with facilities of a 3-star hotel. Mahan Hotel is located in a short distance from airport and international fair and also tourist attractions such as Naghsh-e Jahan Square, Si-O-Se Pol, Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque, Khaju Bridge, Hasht Behesht Palace, Vank Cathedral and Contemporary Art Museum.
- Charger In Lobby
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Rent Car
- Safe Box
- Parking Lot
- TV In Lobby
- Free Wifi
Jahangardi Hotel Address
Between Nourbaran and Hamzeh Intersection, 22 Bahman Street, Bozorgmehr Avenue, Isfahan, Iran
- Distance to Shahid Beheshti airport · 38 min by car
- Distance to Badr airport · 18 min by car
- Distance to railway station · 30 min by car
- Distance to Kaveh bus terminal · 27 min by car
- Distance to Safeh bus terminal · 24 min by car
- Distance to Si-O-Se Bridge · 15 min by car
- Distance to Bird Garden · 24 min by car
- Distance to Fire Temple · 21 min by car
- Distance to Ali-Qapu Palace · 9 min by car
- Distance to Chehel Sotun Palace · 10 min by car
- See More...
- Check out: 1 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 6 will not be charged if they don’t ask for extra service and more than 6 years old will be charged as extra guests.
Jahangardi Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.