- 1 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Bukan is the capital of Bukan County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran. In Pre–Islamic times Bukan was a garrison for both the Parthian Empire and the Sassanian Empire.
The top 3-star Grand Izadi hotel is located in Bukan city near the beach park. It was built in 2010 and has 41 rooms in the second and third floors. It is located in a place where you can have easy access to Amir Abad garden. Walking in the garden is very enjoyable and relaxing. Tarik bazar of Bookan with more than 80 years of background is one of the covered bazaars of Azarbayjan and is located near the hotel.
Some of the other attractions of Bukan are Jame mosque which is located in the central old part of Bukan city and besides the old Tappeh Qal’eh hill. The mosque contains sixteen domes and nine columns. It is really amazing and excellent in architecture. Hasan Zirak monument, Kol hill, Sardar (leader) Bukan monument, Bukan plain, Qelaychi ancient hill, Qareh Gol lagoon and zendan Chaveh cave are the other sites worth to visit.
- Free Wifi
Grand Izadi Hotel Address
Next to Beach Park, Saheli Blvd, Bukan, Western Azerbaijan, Iran
- Distance to Urumia airport · 175 min by car
- Distance to Hammamian Mosque · 16 min by car
- Distance to Hasan Zirak Monument · 11 min by car
- Distance to beach park · 9 min by car
- Distance to kol hill · 105 min by car
- Distance to Jame Mosque · 16 min by car
- Distance to Bookan bus terminal · 15 min by car
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 8 years old will not be charged and more than 8 are extra guests.
Grand Izadi Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.