- 1 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
it was opened in 1991, and it was renovated in 2015. It has four floors with eighty rooms. The rooms are spacious and cozy also they are furnished with comfortable and clean beds. Some of the rooms overlook the beautiful yard of the hotel. The staff of the hotel is very skilled and experienced so they will make you an unforgettable stay. You can enjoy drinking all types of coffee and juices at any time of the night or day. In addition all types of local traditional and foreign foods are served in the pleasant atmosphere of the restaurant which is located in the hotel. the location of the hotel is great, it is close to some historical places like Ebrahim khan bath, Ganjaali Mosque, Zoroastrian Museum, Ghaal-e- Dokhtar. You can experience a comfortable stay in the quiet atmosphere of the hotel.
- CBreakfast Lounge
- Wedding Hall
- Business Center
- Room Service
- Conference Hall
- Taxi Service
- Services For Disabled Guests
- Parking Lot
- TV In Lobby
- Free Wifi
Govashir Hotel Address
Emam Khomeini blvd, Emam Khomeini Highway, kerman, Iran
- Distance to International airport · 20 min by car
- Distance to Passenger terminal · 7 min by car · 21 min on feet
- Distance to Ganjalikhan Market · 15 min by car
- Distance to Qal'eh Dokhtar · 15 min by car
- Distance to Ganjali Khan Mosque · 15 min by car
- Distance to Moshtaghieh Dome · 15 min by car
- Distance to railway station · 11 min by car
- Distance to The Grand Market in Kerman · 40 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Museum · 30 min by car
- Distance to Ibrahim Khan bath · 30 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 pm
- Check out: 2 pm
- Cancellation is calculated based on the cost of the price of the first night.
- Passport is required upon admission
- The cost of the living for the kids aged below 3 years old is free and for the kids aged 3-12 , half of the price is calculated.
Govashir Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.