The Fahadan Museum Hotel, the first Iranian museum hotel in the heart of Yazd's historical city, dates back to 250 years ago and was launched in 2007. This building is now registered in Iranian monuments. The Fahadan Museum Hotel has 28 accommodations with optimum amenities. A variety of tours, horse and camel riding, desert climbing and wildlife tours with local guides are some of the facilities at this hotel.
Fahadan Museum Hotel Address
In front of Eskandar historical Prison, Fahadan St., Imam Khomeini St., Yazd
- Distance to the airport · 22 min by car
- Distance to the train station · 16 min by car
- Distance to the passenger terminal · 17 min by car
- Distance to Zoroastrian Fire Temple · 9 min by car
- Distance to water storage of six windward · 7 min by car · 35 min on feet
- Distance to Jameh Mosque of Yazd · 4 min by car · 13 min on feet
- Distance to Khan Bath · 7 min by car · 28 min on feet
- Distance to Ziaeiyeh School (Eskandar Prison) · 2 min on feet
- Distance to Dolatabad Garden · 7 min by car · 31 min on feet
- Distance to Lariha House · 4 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check Out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the price of the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 6 will not be charged.
Fahadan Museum Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.