- 2 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 3 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Ebne Sina traditional Hotel was established in the oldest area of the Isfahan in 2012. It includes 60 rooms with originally Iranian and traditional architecture in a way that you can find a piece of Iranian art wherever you look at. The style of the works, similar to that used in the ancient tiles of the mosques, is quite fascinating. To add to the beauty of the hotel, there is a seasonal restaurant over the roof of this magnificent hotel so that travelers can enjoy the splendid view of the outstanding city while sitting on the traditional seats in a relaxing environment. The hotel is also situated near to most attractions of the city such as Jame Mosque, Bazaar, Imam Ali square, and Allameh Majlesi monument.
- Business Center
- Taxi Service
- Parking Lot
- TV In Lobby
- Free Wifi
Ebne Sina Traditional Hotel Address
37th Alley, Ebn e Sina Street, Isfahan Province, Isfahan, Iran
- Distance to Shahid Beheshti Airport · 35 min by car
- Distance to Badr Airport · 25 min by car
- Distance to railway station · 41 min by car
- Distance to Kaveh passenger terminal · 22 min by car
- Distance to Safeh Passenger Terminal · 33 min by car
- Distance to Si-o-se Pol · 14 min by car
- Distance to the bird garden · 13 min by car
- Distance to the Atashgah (fire temple) · 37 min by car
- Distance to Chehel Soton Palace · 12 min by car
- Distance to Isfahan Bazaar · 14 min by car
- See More...
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children under 8 will be charged half-price
Ebne Sina Traditional Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.