- 2 Adults - 4 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Bostan Abad is a city and capital of Bostanabad County, East Azerbaijan Province. Some of the main sites that you can visit and enjoy there are Quri Gol Wetland, Sahand ski resort which is full of excitement in the winter, Saed Abad Valley, Agh Bulagh Cave, Qunsoorsu Spring, Saba Park, Spa complex and Bozqush Mountain.
Bostan Abad Park Hotel is the only 2- star hotel there and it was established in 1978. This hotel has 12 rooms, maybe not luxurious but the price is very reasonable. Keep in mind that the hotel is located in a cold area. The closest attraction to the hotel is Quri Gol Wetland which is a small fresh to a brackish lake in the uplands of East Azarbaijan Province in north-western Iran. Together with the adjacent reed marshes, it is an important breeding area for waterfowl. It is less than an hour to Tabriz historical city from Bostan Abad so it is worth going there and see the beauty of this ancient city as well.
- Safe Box
- Parking Lot
- Free Wifi
Bostan Abad Park Hotel Address
Bostan Abad Park Hotel, Transit road, Bostan Abad, East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Distance to Tabriz airport · 65 min by car
- Distance to rail way station · 58 min by car
- Distance to bus terminal · 47 min by car
- Distance to Quri Gol wetland · 23 min by car
- Check in: 12 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 15 years old will not be charged.
Bostan Abad Park Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.