- 2 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Torbat-e Heydarieh is a city in and capital of Torbat-e Heydarieh County, in Razavi Khorasan Province, Iran. The name Torbat in Persian means Burial place, thus the name of the city means Burial Place of Heydar named after Qotboddin Heydar a Sufi mystic whose tomb lies in the heart of the city. This city is famous for its Zafaran lands. It has the first rank in the world for producing Saffron or Zafaran in Persian.
Some of the main attractions of this city are Tabasi Caravansary, the old Jame Mosque, Haji Raeis old House, Lari Caravansary, Ma'jan Waterfall, Pishkooh Jungle Park, and Bazeh Hoor Fire Temple.
Shohada 1- star hotel is located in Shohada street of Torbat Heydarieh in Khorasan Razavi province. It is a hotel with all the necessary facilities expected from a 1- star hotel and it is close to some of the attractions of the city that were mentioned like Lari caravansary and Haji Raeis Hammam (bath). It is also very close to the bus terminal but nearly 2 hours to the airport or railway station.
- Parking Lot
Baradaran Hotel Address
Shohada Sq, Torbat Heydariyeh, Khorasan Razavi, Iran
- Distance to Mashhad airport · 111 min by car
- Distance to rbat Heydarieh bus terminal · 5 min by car · 19 min on feet
- Distance to Mashhad rail way station · 123 min by car
- Distance to Lari caravansary · 7 min by car
- Distance to Tabasi Caravansary · 101 min by car
- Distance to Haji Raeis Hammam (bath) · 7 min by car
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 2 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 5 years old will not be charged and more than 5 are extra guests.
Baradaran Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.