- 2 Adults - 1 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Bjar is a city and capital of Bijar County, Kurdistan Province, Iran. Bijar sits between Zanjan Province in the Northeast, the city of Takab in West, Azerbaijan Province in the Northwest, Hamedan Province in the Southeast and the Kurdish cities of Sanandaj and Divandareh in the West. With an elevation of 1,940 meters, Bijar has been called the Roof of Iran and it is known internationally for its elegant and ancient carpet and rug designs. Historically speaking, it was a village that belonged to Shah Ismail, the first ruler of the Safavid dynasty. When you are in Bijar, don’t forget to taste Khoresh-e Khalal Badam or Almond Sliver Stew, Ash-e Torsh or Sour Ash and Torshi-e haft-e bijar or Pickled Vegetables.
Bam Iran 2-star hotel is about 3km from the center, at the roundabout marking the junction of the Takab and Sanandaj roads. It is very close to Nesar Ski resort which is one of the 5 recreational sites of Bijar.
Gol Balagh Hammam (bath), Salavat Abad Castle, Bijar bazar and Chamchaqa castle are some of the beautiful sites of Bijar that are in the vicinity of the hotel.
Bam Iran Hotel Address
In Front of Shahed Park, The End of Imam Ali Blvd, Bijar, Kurdestan, Iran
- Distance to Kordestan airport · 126 min by car
- Distance to Bijar bus terminal · 8 min by car
- Distance to Bijar bazar · 8 min by car
- Distance to Gol Balagh Hammam (bath) · 27 min by car
- Distance to Salavat Abad Castle · 13 min by car
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 1 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 6 years old will not be charged and more than 6 are extra guests.
Bam Iran Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.