- 3 Adults - 3 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Izeh is a town in the east of Khuzestan Province in Iran. This town is a historical town. The vast majority of its population, are from Bakhtiari tribe which is one of the biggest tribes in Iran. Izeh has temperate weather in spring and summer, although in winter it is usually the coldest city in the Khuzestan province. It is famous for its dam and ancient monuments that are located in Kolfarah, Eshkaft Salman, Khongazhdar and other places.
Baharan Malmir is a 3-star hotel restaurant serving tourist in this city with 20 tidy suites. There are so many spectacular places nearby like Karun 3 dam lake, Susan Plain which is one of the natural attractions of Khuzestan Province, 35 km northwest of Izeh city is a piece of heaven from May to June for culture lovers and Karun river makes a spectacular view when passes through it.
Shivand waterfall flows over the Mangasht Mountain near the city of Izeh in the southwestern province of Khuzestan. The waterfall is one of the most interesting and eye-catching tourist attractions of the province. when you go there, have your camera and take a lot of lovely pictures.
- Room Service
- Taxi Service
- Parking Lot
- Free Wifi
Baharan Malmir Hotel Address
In front of the gas station, the end of Zagros Boulevard, Izeh, Khuzestan, Iran
- Distance to Khuzestan airport · 82 min by car
- Distance to Khuzestan rail way station · 92 min by car
- Distance to Izeh bus terminal · 8 min on feet
- Distance to Bajool · 66 min by car
- Check in: 2 PM
- Check out: 12 PM
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Children under 12 years old will not be charged and more than 12 years old will be charged.
Baharan Malmir Hotel Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.