- 2 Adults - 0 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
- 2 Adults - 2 Extra Bed
- 1 Nights
Parsabad is a city and capital of Parsabad County, in Ardabil Province, Iran. Some of the main attractions of the city are Moghan plain (encompassing an area of more than 300-350 thousand hectares, the Moqan plain is located to in the north of Ardabil province and the west of the Caspian Sea. Due to its mild winters and humid summers, it is considered as an important agricultural pole of Iran.), Qarlooja stone tower, Oltan castle and Aras river (a river flowing through Turkey, Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Iran).
Arasbaran is a 2-star hotel in Parsabad city and it was established in 2008. It has 14 residential units with facilities and amenities expected from a 2-star hotel. Arasbaran Hotel is a mid-priced option in Parsabad. It's near the town center with jungle parks and shops and Aras beach within walking distance.
- Safe Box
- Free Wifi
Arasbaran Hotel Pars Abad Address
Between Terminal and Gas Station, Imam Khomeini St, Pars Abad, Ardebil, Iran
- Distance to the Airport · 21 min by car
- Distance to the Rail Way station · 15 min by car
- Distance to the Archeology Museum · 169 min by car
- Distance to the Sheikh Safi Al Din Ardebili Monument · 180 min by car
- Distance to the Shoorabil Lake · 190 min by car
- Distance to the Ardebil Traditional and Grand Bazar · 175 min by car
- Distance to the Bus Terminal · 9 min by car
- Check out: 2 PM
- Having passport for foreign guests is obligatory.
- Canceling cost is equal to the first night according to the hotel rules.
- Children less than 8 years old will not be charged and more than 8 are extra guests.
Arasbaran Hotel Pars Abad Reviews
Be the first one who is commented on this hotel.