In this article, we are going to refer to the 12 shopping malls that are located near Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel in Tehran.
Dear tourists who are planning to travel to Iran from all over the world, it is advisable to reserve a stylish and luxurious place by booking Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel in Tehran.
For all the tourists who are interested in visiting the shopping centers but they may find it difficult to access them, in this article, we are going to introduce you to the 12 shopping malls with the shortest distance to the Espinas Keshavarz Boulevard Hotel.
Our criterion for choosing these centers after being close to Tehran's Espinas Hotel is the variety of goods and their prices.
These shopping centers are among the famous shopping centers of Tehran. This article describes the different parts of these locations and their uses.
The exact address of these points and their distance to the Hotel Espinas is stated in this guide.
It also states the time it takes for non-traffic hours to reach these centers.
Be with HotelOneClick to get acquainted with these centers and get interesting information about them.
This travel guide contains following section that you can click on each link to access special subject about the best cafes near to Espinas Palace hotel instantly:
- 1. Reza Passage in Tehran
- 2. Charsou Passage
- 3. Sattarkhan Shopping Center
- 4. Mehrsan Commercial Complex
- 5. Noor Commercial and Administrative Center
- 6. Gandi Shopping Center
- 7. Laleh Shopping Center
- 8. Ferdowsi Passage
- 9. Milad Ghaem (Shanzelizeh) Passage
- 10. Baharestan Passage
- 11. Valiasr Commercial Complex (Formerly Oxford)
- 12. Alaeddin passage
1. Reza Passage in Tehran
15 Khordad Street is one of the historic streets of Tehran, which still retains its traditional texture and has places that have a different feel from the more modern parts of the capital.
One of these places is Reza Passage, which is located next to Tehran's Grand Bazaar.
In this article we are going to introduce Reza's passage, so join us.
Reza Passage Tehran is a shopping mall where you can find almost anything from clothing and foodstuffs to home appliances.
Located in the heart of the capital, this passage has five floors and about 600 commercial units, most of them in the clothing business.
Many people in the clothing industry work in the manufacturing, packaging and distribution in this commercial complex, so that this passage acts as a major center of entrepreneurship and employment in different age groups.
Note: If you are not staying at the Espinas Hotel now, you can book Tehran Espinas Boulevard Keshavarz from our site.
Also if you need to reserve another hotel in Tehran, you can book Tehran hotels in HotelOneClick site.
The years of Reza passage construction and its area
Reza Tehran Passage was built on 15 Khordad Street in the year of 2006 with an area of 10,000 square meters and since then it is known as 15 Khordad Reza Passage.
Reza Passage Tehran Facilities:
- Numerous restaurants and fast food
- Juice shop
Types of Reza Passage Stores:
- Women's Dresses
- Baby clothes
- Shawls and scarves
- Bags and Shoes
- Sporting Goods
- Home Appliances
- Fake jewelry
Most of the goods in the store is for women, and women can easily buy their own clothing at affordable prices.
Further information about Reza Passage:
- Reza Passage Tehran Address: No. 373, before the grand bazaar, 15 of Khordad Ave.
- Distance from Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel to Reza Passage Tehran: 6.6 km - 14 minutes by car without traffic.
2. Charsou Passage
Charsou Passage is one of Tehran's most famous and important shopping malls in the field of mobile and electronics and digital and is located on Jomhoori Street.
The shopping mall is comprised of 7 official, commercial and entertainment floors and a large portion of 330 business units are dedicated to mobile and related accessories.
Charsou shops and services
- Ground floor: home appliances and audio-visual stores
- First to Fourth Floor: Mobile Service Stores and related accessories
- Fifth floor: Charsou Food court with 800 seats
- Sixth Floor: Charsou Cinema Campus and Art Gallery with 6 professional cinemas and over 1,000 seats
Further information about Charsou passage:
- Important points: The Charsou Cinema Campus works from 2:00pm to 12:00am.
- Charsou Passage Address: Intersection of Hafez Bridge, Jomhoori eslami St., Tehran
- Distance from Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel to Charsou Passage: 4.1 km - 11 minutes by car without traffic
Do you need to access all of the best sights in Tehran? We have prepare them for you.
You can access to all of them by seeing our "Tehran Travel Guide" category in HotelOneClick site.
3. Sattarkhan Shopping Center
If you are a fan of crowded shopping malls and want access to a variety of goods, Sattarkhan Shopping Mall is a good option for you.
The two-story, multi-phase business units of the mall offer their goods at reasonable prices.
You can find lots of discounts here, ranging from clothing, bags and shoes to home decor and kitchen furniture.
There is also a dedicated radio station at Sattarkhan Shopping Center that lets customers know about market news and promotional guides so that you find what you want sooner.
Further information about Sattarkhan Shopping Center:
- Sattarkhan Shopping Center Address: Sattarkhan Shopping Center- North Side -Under Yadegar Imam Bridge- Sattarkhan Street
- Distance from Espinas Khalij-e Fars Hotel to Sattarkhan Shopping Center: 6.3 km - 11 minutes by car without traffic
4. Mehrsan Commercial Complex: The first commercial complex dedicated to artists
Mehrsan Business Complex, one of the largest and most modern business complexes, with commercial and office units, a class parking lot, and 16700 sqm infrastructure, has transformed the complex into one of the brightest and most unique in the region.
The façade of the building is designed with a combination of brick, stone, composite and glass and shines like a jewel in the heart of Enghelab Street.
Mehrsan Business Complex, located at the top of the Enghelab Square, has unparalleled access to all parts of Tehran.
Tehran's Enghelab Square, as the heart of the capital, has all kinds of access by public transport, metro, BRT, taxi and bus.
On the other hand, the location of the Mehrsan is precisely out of the traffic restricted area, which allows all visitors to visit and shop in the heart of the Iran capital.
The different sections of Mehrsan Complex are: Business Units, Cafes, Artist floors and Clubs
Mehrsan Business Complex has multiple business units in two ground floors and one under ground floor. Shops in the complex include men's, women's, children's clothing as well as handicrafts.
Mehrsan Business has Parla popular café which offers a little rest and a coffee drink while shopping.
A group of the country's top masters of art, in the fields of painting, drawing, calligraphy, visual arts, painting by pen, have come together in the Artists' Complex of the Grand Mehrsan Complex.
Different sections of artist floors are:
The Lesco Gallery
Drawing and Painting Training in the Real Classic Style.
Modern brush pen, charcoal powder, brush and modern oil paint
Calligraphy training, illumination, singing, photography, watercolor, design and sales of art
Tir Aban Painting gallery
Painting training and selling art painting
Do you need to access all of the best sights in Iran? We have prepare them for you.
You can access to all of them by seeing our "Iran Travel Guide" category in HotelOneClick site.
Providing the best novels of the most prominent writers and translators as well as supplying stationery and cultural - artistic products
Portrait drawing training Professionally (Real Style)
Painting Training and Selling Painting
Diba Art Supplies
Providing specialized art supplies
Frame, canvas and frame orders (American, Deep & Simple)
Mehrsan Plus Sports Club has the latest bodybuilding equipment, treadmills and bikes with the latest features, TRX specials, Cross feet specials, a buffet with professional chefs, federation level 1 and 2 official trainers and expert nutritionists, specialized massage room and massagers with two types of regular and VIP memberships are available for dear athletes from 6:30 am to 12am (Thursdays till 9:00pm).
Private cloakroom, Private parking, Laundry, Car wash, Massage, Special shower
Further information Mehrsan Business Complex:
- Address of Mehrsan Business Complex: Mehrsan Business Complex, after Enghelab Square, Kargar Street
- Distance from Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel to Mehrsan Complex: 1.5 km - 3 minutes by car without traffic
5. Noor Commercial and Administrative Center of Tehran
Noor Tehran Commercial and Administrative Center is one of the largest business centers of the country, with a land area of 10,000 square meters and over 120,000 square meters of infrastructure, including a large number of business units for a variety of businesses, office units, client parking with high-capacity, praying room, amphitheater, bank branches and supermarket cover an area of 8,000 square meters with full facilities.
Fields of activity of the Noor commercial and administrative complex of Tehran
- First Ground Floor: Mobile and computer
- Second Ground Floor: The center of Iranian and foreign brands of luxury home appliances & gift shops
- Third Ground Floor: All kinds of home appliances, audio and video, furniture
- First floor: Galleries of jewelry, silver, watches, bride and groom accessories
- Second floor: Women's clothing, bags and shoes, cosmetics
- Third floor: Men's Clothing & Bags & Shoes
- Fourth floor: Sportswear, Sporting Goods, Mobile and Computer
The administrative part of the complex consists of 15 floors of commercial units. This complex is not very prosperous due to being located within the Tehran traffic restricted area.
Further information about Noor shopping center:
- Address of Noor Commercial & Administrative Complex: Noor Commercial & Administrative Complex, Taleghani intersection, Valiasr Ave.
- Distance from Espinas Gulf Hotel to Tehran Noor Commercial Complex: 1.5 km - 4 minutes by car without traffic
6. Gandi Shopping Center
Gandi shopping center is renowned for its variety of coffee shops and restaurants, which are a hangout for the youth and art fans.
Elegant green space in the ground floor courtyard, winding stairs and a specially designed façade make this center aesthetic.
Field of activity:
- Clothing Gallery
- Bags and Shoes
- kid’s clothing
Further information about Gandi Shopping Center:
- Gandi Shopping Center Address: Gandhi Shopping Center, after the Hemmat Bridge, Gandi Street
- Distance from Espinas Boulevard Keshavarz Hotel to Gandi Shopping Center: 6 km - 18 minutes by car without traffic
7. Laleh Shopping Center
Laleh Shopping Center, or Tehran's famous Laleh passage, is one of the most prestigious and famous shopping centers in Tehran located on Fatemi Street.
To be precise, the Laleh Shopping Center is located opposite the famous Laleh Park in Tehran.
This center is one of the old shopping malls in Tehran which has gained a lot of popularity in Tehran in recent years.
This popular shopping mall has three floors of parking and we can easily go around and buy from the car park without worrying about parking.
Facilities such as a lift, coffee shop, numerous restaurants and a food court have saved the complex from being monotonous.
Tehran Shopping Center offers clothing, bags and shoes, cosmetics and jewelry, which are certainly not all of the items in the Laleh shopping center.
One of the positive features of this shopping mall is the very reasonable price of the available goods and it can be said that it is affordable to buy from the Laleh Passage for any class level.
Further information about Laleh shopping center:
- Laleh Shopping Center Address: Fatemi St. - opposite Laleh Park
- Distance from Espinas Gulf Hotel to Laleh Shopping Center: 1.9 km - 4 minutes by car without traffic
8. Ferdowsi Passage: Shopping mall with the most up-to-date men's clothing
Founded in 1972, Ferdowsi Grand Passage is one of the oldest and most prestigious shopping malls in Tehran with a 41 years of history in men's clothing industry.
This passage is 3,000-square-meters on 17 floors, and has hosted at least two generations of handsome Tehrani men in its diary.
This great men's clothing passage is geographically desirable, making it one of the most privileged and unparalleled places in the city.
Different sections of Ferdowsi passage
- Four-story car park with 400 capacity
- A branch of Hani's Restaurant
- A large reception hall
- 917 business units
This shopping center is located amongst a number of traditional and popular bazaars of Tehran, some of which are:
- Ferdowsi Street: (the heart of the country's currency and coin market and leather goods)
- Manouchehri Street: (Antique Stocks, Cosmetics Bags & Luggage Exchange)
- Jomhoori Street: (Audio & Video devices), Bagh Sepahsalar (Bags & Shoes)
- Baharestan Square: (wedding card)
- Mokhber Al-Dowleh Square: (Bridal and wedding stuff)
- Lalehzar Street: (Electrics and Lighting)
- Koocheh Berlan
- Tehran Grand Bazaar
In HotelOneClick, we are working hard to prepare detail information what you need to travel to Iran
You can access to all of them by seeing our "Iran Tourist Attraction" category in our site.
The proximity of these markets has placed the focus on the "Ferdowsi Grand Passage" in the men's clothing industry and distinguishes it from other garment supply centers in Tehran.
The staff at this mall specialize in supplying the finest types of imported men's sports and classic clothing.
The types of products offered in this passage include:
- Types of suit
- Formal shoes
- Sport Shoes
These products boast a great variety of colors, models, and sizes with exemplary quality and reasonable pricing behind showcases that are known to take hours to set up.
Further information about Ferdowsi shopping center:
- Ferdowsi Passage Address: Ferdowsi Street, just after Istanbul intersection
- Distance from Espinas Gulf Hotel to Ferdowsi Passage: 4 km - 9 minutes by car in non-traffic hours
9. Milad Ghaem (Shanzelizeh) Passage
Milad Ghaem or Shanzelizeh passage is one of the busiest shopping malls in Tehran due to its location in the center of Tehran.
This shopping center is located on Jomhoori Street and is the center of formal clothing and suits. In addition, due to the large number of shopping malls in this street, its prices are more favorable in this area but it is in the traffic restricted area because of the high traffic.
Shanzelizeh Shopping Center is one of the most convenient and inexpensive shopping centers in downtown Tehran. The upstairs of this passage is suitable for those who are looking for wedding dresses.
Further information about Shanzelizeh Passage:
- Address of Shanzelizeh Passage: Labafinejad St., Valiasr Ave., Jomhoori Avenue, Tehran
- Distance from Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel to Shanzelizeh Passage: 4.1 km - 8 minutes by car without
10. Baharestan Passage
Baharestan Square is not only one of the most political squares in Tehran, but also one of the cultural and economic areas of the metropolis.
Regarding the culture, the Majlis Library which is one of the rich book centers and the Shahid Motahari High School are located in this area.
But economically, there are many photo albums and invitation cards to pen and paper and calendars.
Other reasons you might call Baharestan an economic destination with specific customers are the existence of several shopping centers for bags, shoes and clothing.
Baharestan Passage is one of the busiest shopping malls in Tehran, just opposite the central part of the square.
Baharestan and its old passage is bags and shoes center.
Further information about Baharestan Passage:
- Baharestan Passage Address: Baharestan Square - southeast side
- Distance from Espinas Gulf Hotel to Baharestan Passage: 6.5 km - 14 minutes by car without traffic
11. Valiasr Commercial Complex (Formerly Oxford)
Valiasr Commercial Complex, formerly known as Oxford, was established in 1971 at its current location, and in 1976 began its activities in the Clothing and Haberdashery.
The complex covers an area of 2604 square meters and has a total of 7 floors in 334 units including 5 business units, a parking lot with a capacity of 65 cars.
In the underground floor, there is the production and supply of baby, women's and men's clothing as wholesale and retail, the ground floor is wholesale and retail of baby clothing and baby layette, and in the other floors the production and supply of baby clothing as wholesale.
Further information about Valiasr-Oxford passage:
- Address of Valiasr Business Complex: No. 322 - Valiasr Shopping Complex (Oxford)Valiasr Ave. - Labafi Nejad Street - Amirakarm Crossing
- Distance from Espinas Khalij-e Fars Hotel to Valiasr Commercial Complex: 2.1 km -4 minutes by car without traffic
12. Alaeddin passage
Aladdin Large Business Complex is located in downtown Tehran and in district 12 of Tehran.
Alaeddin Passage is located in Tehran Mobile and Electronic Exchange, Hafez bridge Avenue, 500 meters after Aladdin 2 Market, which is for CCTV.
Alaeddin Passage is one of the most renowned centers of exchange for mobile phones, tablets and mobile accessories in Tehran.
Mr. Aladdin, the owner of the entire complex, which has been in the business since the early 1970s, began expanding its property in the first year.
Construction of the Alaeddin passage took 3 years, and from 1999 to 2000, about 1100 shops were built on 11 floors in three phases.
About 30,000 people visit the Aladdin Complex in Tehran daily.
Representatives of leading mobile phone manufacturers such as Samsung, Apple, Nokia and Huawei operate in the mall and provide customer service.
Items in this Complex:
- Audio and video accessories
- Types of mobile brands
Further information about Alaedin complex:
- Alaeddin Passage Address: Jomhoori Avenue - Hafez intersection
- Distance from Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel to Alaeddin Passage: 4.4 km - 11 minutes by car without traffic
Conclusion to the Guide of the best Shopping Centers Near Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel
In this article you were introduced to the best and most attractive shopping malls in Tehran, near the Espinas Persian Gulf Hotel. We hope you enjoy visiting these centers.
If you are a tourist who has previously visited Tehran and seen these places, share your experience with us and your friends at HotelOneClick.
If you are planning to go to Iran for the first time and have questions about these places or other interesting places write it in the comment section.
Our consultants will respond to you soon.