In this article, we intend to introduce the best shopping centers near Parsian Azadi Hotel in Tehran.
Shopping is one of the fun things to do. Walking in the passages and the various shopping malls is so varied and energizing that you can hardly see someone who does not like this style of city tour.
Tehran is the center of shopping malls. For this reason, going to the passages is one of the most important parts of travel.
No matter if you are a Tehran traveler or living in this beautiful metropolis, the variety of Tehran shopping malls is so diverse that you will eventually find a place that suits your taste and need. Read this article to get more acquainted with the most important shopping malls near Azadi Hotel in Tehran.
Knowing the shopping malls in different areas helps you prioritize your needs or leisure activities. Remember, you can't see and browse the dozens of shopping malls in the capital. So it is best to have priorities such as accessibility, and price level in each shopping center.
Note: If you are staying at the Parsian Azadi Hotel in Tehran or would like to book Parsian Azadi Hotel in Tehran, you can join the HotelOneClick to enjoy an exciting experience in Tehran shopping centers.
This travel guide contains following section that you can click on each link to access special subject about best shopping centers near Azadi Hotel in Tehran instantly:
Koroush shopping mall: a popular shopping mall in the west of Tehran
If you've traveled around the Sattari Highway in the evening, you have noticed the heavy traffic in the middle of the highway.
This traffic is due to the famous shopping mall on Sattari for many years which is very popular among the people in the west of the city.
Koroush can be considered a shopping mall for all tastes. Because there are both mid-range shops and also a good choice for brand lovers.
These include Adidas, Reebok, Skechers, Miss Sport, LC Waikiki, Novin Leather, Yves Rocher and many other well-known brands in the field of clothes and cosmetics.
This shopping center is a 9-story complex including B1, B2 and G floors:
- B2 floor consists of 14 commercial units, Reebok branch, sportswear, Tabriz leather, women and men clothes, Clarks shoes, 26 gold shops, and a coffee shop.
- B1floor includes brand sportswear, 37 gold shops, 130 commercial units, a restaurant, a food court, and coffee shop.
- The ground floor comprises famous brands of clothing, bags, shoes, watches, cosmetics for ladies and gentlemen with well-known brands, in 136 commercial units and 3 coffee shops.
- The first floor comprises famous brands of cosmetics, leather bags and clothes, home appliances and bedding, 136 commercial units, 4 mobile selling shops and a coffee shop.
- The second floor comprises popular brands of shoes and clothes for ladies, men and children, Jupiter amusement parks, 6 restaurants and food court and 2 coffee shops.
- The third floor comprises formal and informal clothes for ladies and gentlemen of the Jeanwest brand, 2 commercial units, a restaurant, a food court, and a coffee shop.
- The fourth floor consists of 6 cinema salons, a restaurant, a food court, and a coffee shop.
- The fifth floor comprises Cheshmeh Publishing (a supplier of cultural products), a toy story, 2 restaurants and a food court and a coffee shop.
- The sixth floor comprises a commercial unit, 6 cinema salons, and a restaurant and a food court.
Further Information about Koroush shopping mall:
- Working Hours: Every day from 9 am to midnight.
- Address: Next to Payambar Maekazi Street, North Sattari Highway.
- Distance of Tehran Parsian Azadi Hotel to Koroush shopping mall: 12.6 km by car - about 15 minutes in non-traffic hours.
Milad Noor Shopping Center: old but popular
Tehran's shopping malls usually lose their early boom shortly after construction.
Milad Noor Commercial Complex is one of Tehran's shopping malls that is an exception. Being built in 1999, it has remained one of the most popular shopping malls in Tehran.
About 350 commercial units are operating in the complex and have hundreds of customers daily.
The price level is high. You can also find a list of reputable brands. On the sixth floor of the Milad Noor shopping center, there is a food court with luxurious restaurants.
This large complex has shops for clothes, bags and shoes, audio and video equipment, sports equipment, and sleeping goods.
Further Information about Milad Noor shopping center:
- Facilities: parking, elevator, restaurant, coffee shop and restroom.
- Working Hours: Saturday to Thursday from 10:30 am to 10:30 pm, Fridays from 4:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Address: the beginning of Farahzadi Boulevard, San’at Square, Shahrak Gharb
- Distance form Parsian Azadi Hotel to Milad Noor shopping center: 7.6 km by car - about 12 minutes in non-traffic hours
Palladium Shopping Center: a place for fashionable goods
You can count on this luxurious passage, not just for shopping but for fun.
Of course, if you're a fan of brands, this passage is the perfect choice to spend a fun evening. In addition to the interior design, Palladium shops are among the most fashionable shopping malls in Tehran and there you can see some of the best brands in the world.
As we said, this complex is not just a shopping mall and offers different possibilities to visitors.
The gym, massage hall, amusement park, well-equipped pharmacy, car wash, and food court are some of the most exciting and well-equipped palladium parts you can spend hours there.
Some parts of the complex include a gym, pool, and sauna, massage salons, beauty salons, skin and beauty clinics, group sports salon, amusement park, supermarket, conference hall, Saman Bank, currency exchange, nuts shop, pharmacy, dentist, airlines, Flower shop, and Laundry.
you can also see rate of Palladium mall in tripadvisor site.
Further information about Palladium Shopping Center:
- Working hours: 9 am to 11 pm.
- Address: Moghadas Ardebili St., Zaferanieh St.
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to Palladium Shopping Center: 5.1 km by car - about 12 minutes in non-traffic hours
Bam Land Shopping Mall: surrounded by Chitgar Lake
Imagine going to Tehran's Cheitgar Lake for fun and in addition to enjoying the lake's beauty and breathtaking scenery, you can also go to one of the best shopping malls of Tehran and explore different brands.
With its unique architecture, Bam Land hosts world-renowned brands.
The complex also has an amphitheater, skating, and virtual reality.
One of the reasons for the popularity of Bam Land among shoppers is restaurants and cafes. This part is suitable for friendly gatherings.
you can also see rate and reviews of Bamland in tripadvisor site.
Further information about Bam Land Shopping Mall:
- Address: Sadaf Boulevard, Mowj Street, Mowj Square, Kashan Highway exit, Shahid Hemmat Highway
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel to Bam Land Shopping Mall: 21 km by car - about 22 minutes in non-traffic hours
Tirazheh Shopping Center: a lovely passage
If you are a shopaholic, you must know the Tirazheh Shopping Center very well.
The first branch was opened on Ashrafi Esfahani highway with a wonderland and became very popular in the west of Tehran.
But in addition to the popular amusement park, shopping for Tirazheh is especially fun, especially if you buy it at seasonal sales.
Although the first branch of Tirazheh is old, it still has its regular customers.
This three-story shopping mall, in addition to an indoor amusement park on the top floor, has 350 commercial units with original brands.
These include furniture, cosmetics, baby and men and women shoes and clothing, watches, leather goods, audio and video equipment, glasses, sportswear, bridal dowry, stationery, restaurants, Finger Foods and coffee shops.
The complex has 3 floors of parking.
Further information about Tirazheh shopping center:
- Facilities: Parking, Elevator, Escalator, restroom and prayer room.
- Working hours: 10 am to midnight
- Address: After Hemmat Bridge, Ashrafi Esfahani Highway
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to Tirazheh Shopping Center: 5.7 km by car - about 15 minutes in non-traffic hours
The traditional Sattarkhan Bazaar: a colorful Bazaar
You can find almost everything in this Bazaar with the average price level and acceptable quality.
Sattarkhan Traditional Bazaar is one of the oldest shopping malls in Tehran, responding to the needs of its customers with 289 commercial units in various fields.
It also has a public parking lot.
Further information about traditional Sattarkhan Bazaar:
- Address: under Yadegar Imam Bridge, Sattarkhan Street
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to traditional Sattarkhan Bazaar: 11.9 km by car - about 18 minutes in non-traffic hours
Sam Center: chatting in the cozy cafes of the shopping center
The luxurious island of Tehran's shopping malls is called Sam Center, one of the most stylish shopping centers of the capital known for its unique architecture and different brand shops.
Customers of the passage consider its popularity due to being cozy and lovely.
When visiting Sam Center, don't forget to buy Red Velvet Cake from the confectionery inside the complex.
Further information about Sam Center:
- Address: Fereshteh Street, Elahiyeh
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to Sam Center: 11.2 km by car - about 14 minutes in non-traffic hours
Sana Center: one of the best
This commercial complex is also highly ranked and one of the most popular in Tehran's list of most luxurious shopping malls.
The San Center food court has a cozy and pleasant atmosphere, especially on the roof, and is perfect for gatherings.
Further information about Sana Center:
- Address: between Alavi Street and Zamani Alley, Anderzgou Boulevard
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel to Sana Center: 12.3 km by car - about 22 minutes in non-traffic hours
Rosha shopping center: shopping without any border
Rosha department store can be considered one of the most different shopping centers in Tehran.
There is no wall in this commercial complex for different stores and you can visit different brands without borders.
There are 7 separate departments including women's clothing, bags and shoes, watches and jewelry, sportswear, baby clothing, men's clothing, cosmetics and perfume.
The four floors of this department store are:
- GF floor dedicated to perfume and cosmetics,
- G floor to ladies clothing, shoes and bags
- First floor to men's and children's clothing and shoes, and second floor and the rest dedicated to clothing and sports equipment. There are plenty of restaurants and cafes that are cozy and good places to relax, eat and have friendly chats.
Further information about Rosha shopping center:
- Address: Ammar and Farmanieh intersection, Niavaran
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to Rosha shopping center: 13.3 km by car - about 24 minutes in non-traffic hours
Modern Elahiyeh Shopping Center
Modern Elahiyeh Shopping Center is located in a 4-story building at the end of Afrigha Boulevard (Jordan) near Modarres Highway.
Only two floors of the 11 floors belong to the commercial units, most of which sell clothing, and the rest sell perfumes, watches, cosmetics, sportswear, handmade chocolates and more.
The brands Stefano Ricci, Monte Carlo, Red Valentino, Promod and others are among the brands you will find in this mall.
The Royal Floor of the modern Elahiyeh Complex on the fifth floor of the mall has recently opened and has several boutiques, jewelry shops, cafes and a luxurious restaurant with attractive surroundings.
The parking lot with 175 car capacity has also made it easier for visitors to find a parking space in the Jordan area.
Further information about Modern Elahiyeh shopping center:
- Address: opposite Golnar Street, North Afrigha Boulevard, Elahiyeh.
- Distance from Tehran Parsian Azadi Hotel Elahiyeh shopping center: 7.2 km by car - about 14 minutes in non-traffic hours
Vanak Shopping Center
If you are from Tehran, you know well that Vanak Square is one of the most crowded squares in the capital.
It is natural that in such an area, a large shopping mall is desperately needed.
Vanak Shopping Center is one of the most famous shopping centers in Tehran. The center, as its name implies, is located near Vanak Square.
The facade of this shopping mall is beautiful, especially at night.
We should say that this market is most suitable for women, as most of the goods at Vanak Shopping Center include jewelry, clothes including manto, underwear, Sportswear, dresses, bags and shoes and cosmetics.
Of course, some shops also sell men's clothing, bags and shoes.
Further information about Vanak shopping center:
- Address: Kar Va Tejarat Street, Vanak Square
- Distance from Parsian Azadi Hotel Tehran to Vanak shopping center: 5.8 km by car - about 12 minutes in non-traffic hours.
Conclusion for giude of the best shopping malls near Parsian Azadi Hotel :
Tehran is the hub of various shopping malls in Iran. In this guide, we tried to introduce you to the list of the best shopping malls in Tehran, close to the Azadi Hotel in Tehran.
This list is just one part of the shopping malls of the metropolis of Tehran.
What are your priorities for choosing a shopping mall? How effective is that the shopping center you choose is also a recreational place?
Comment us in the comments section of this guide.
If you find this guide helpful, we'll be happy if you share it on social networks