Introduction about Bamland in Tehran
In this article, we are going to introduce you to Tehran Bamland and all its features and facilities.
This article is one of a series of articles on the HotelOneClick site, designed to provide Iranian travelers with more information about Tehran tourist attractions.
In this article, we will try to describe all the tourist attractions in Tehran Bamland, which is one of the tourist centers in Tehran, along with its details.
This article is actually a travel guide of Bamland in Tehran.
In this article you will be introduced to the spectacular parts of Bamland as well as the facilities of this place.
Next, you will get to know shops, restaurants and cafes in Bamland.
At the end of the article we will explain the access routes to there and tourist places near Bamland.
- Why is Bamland one of Tehran's most beautiful tourist attractions?
- Introducing Bamland Tehran Recreational Complex
- Visiting Hours
- Nice atmosphere of Bamland
- Entertainment and recreations of Bamland
- 1. VR Land Entertainment section
- 2. Fishing in Chitgar
- 3. Zaviyeh virtual reality
- 4. Walking and cycling in the Bamland
- 5. Boat riding in Bamland
- 6. Free jump mat
- 7. Bamland Sky Flyer
- 8. Human Foosball of Bamland
- 9. Holding festivals and entertainment programs
- 10. Performing Street Music in Bamland
- Bamland shopping malls
- Fashion and clothing
- Watch, jewelry, gold
- Accessories, sports and fitness
- Household and electrical appliances
- Other stores
- Bamland Cafe and Restaurant Working Hours
- A variety of restaurants and cafes of Bamland
- Bamland facilities
- How to Access to Bamland?
- Tourist Attractions around Bamland
- Bamland Architecture
Why is Bamland one of Tehran's most beautiful tourist attractions?
Bamland Tehran Business and Recreation Center is our chosen destination today.
We want to check out the Bamland Shopping Center and find out where the Bamland of Tehran is, what the Bamland restaurants are, and what awaits us at the Bamland Amusement Park.
Join HotelOneClick to critique and explore this commercial entertainment center and go on a spectacular tour of the complex.
The main reason for choosing Tehran's Bamland as one of most popular Tehran's tourist attractions can be for the following reasons:
- One of the most famous luxury shopping centers in Tehran.
- Has been very popular for various cultural programs and festivals performed in the amphitheater of the complex.
- Excellent amenities at this shopping mall provided for visitors.
- The cafes and restaurants of this complex overlooking Lake Chitgar, is one of the most popular dining places in Tehran.
- Attractive leisure facilities such as open-air amphitheater, children's playground, hiking trails, fishing and VR land complex, boat riding and ... differentiate Bamland from other shopping centers in Tehran.
- Bamland space is adapted for the disabled.
Saint Sarkis church is one of the most beautiful amusement places in Tehran. If you have not yet traveled to Tehran, you can select the Tehran Hotels by booking Tehran hotels.
Introducing Bamland Tehran Recreational Complex
Bamland is the name of a recently opened commercial-leisure complex in Tehran near Chitgar Lake (Lake of the Shohada Persian Gulf).
It has gained a lot of fans in a short period of time; It is a modern and stylish center as 12 separate duplex villas that include a fascinating and authentic collection of different brands.
A shopping mall ranging from the best clothing brands to home appliances and motorcycles and cars, leaving nobody empty handed back home.
But shopping is not the only attraction in this commercial series; entertainment such as virtual reality, fishing and watching music performances make everybody more eager to visit here.
But wait, we haven't yet told you about the famous cafes and restaurants of this place, the charming dining set with a magnificent view of Chitgar Lake makes our visit to Bamland more enjoyable.
Built by the enthusiasm and art of Iranian architects, Maryam Yousefi and Mr. Morteza Adib, the Bamland Recreational Complex has tried to satisfy visitors with up-to-date facilities and attractive architecture.
Stay with us to get to know you more about different parts of this popular collection.
You can stay in Tehran's Espinas Palace Hotel for accommodation in Tehran as well as visiting this commercial and recreational center.
If you have not yet booked your hotel, you can book Espinas Palace Hotel in Tehran right now.
From 08:00 am to midnight 0 you can enjoy this collection at no charge.
Note, however, that the working hours of shops, cafes and restaurants are different. To find out more about their working hours, please refer to the relevant sections of each.
In 2018, the Bamland Collection has won the Special Architecture Award at the International Prix Versailles annual awards in the continent of Africa and West Asia for its exterior design.
Nice atmosphere of Bamland
As you enter the Bamland entrance, a beautiful view of the Chitgar lake and the Forest Park will guide you through the pleasant hum of people inside.
A set of shopping malls, cafes, restaurants and amenities are located on the right and left of the main entrance, inviting you to explore this fascinating part of Chitgar Lake.
Look at the different places, you see people shopping with their friends or family, sitting in a café or restaurant waiting for their order, or walking around the lake.
The delightful atmosphere of the music playing in the surroundings, the sound of the lake’s water, the crowds and the occasional laughter of the children make the stay a pleasant experience.
You can stay in Tehran's Azadi Hotel to travel to Tehran and visit Bamland. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can book Parsian Azadi Hotel in Tehran right now.
Entertainment and recreations of Bamland
Bamland is not just a luxury shopping center.
The collection has gained a lot of fans with a variety of leisure and entertainment activities, and many teens spend their leisure time in Bamland. Things to do in Bamland include:
1. VR Land Entertainment section
VR Land is one of the exciting parts of the Bamland Recreational Complex that has given the resort a different look.
Situated right in the Bamland area (east of the lake), and will take you to a world of wonder using digital glasses only.
When you wear glasses, all the images are super-quality and your eyes are in a 360-degree environment.
With the VR Land section, you can climb to the top of the snowy peaks and ski, and if you like the boat rides again, the VR Land is yours.
Of course, the excitement in this section is not limited to these digital glasses, playing in a fascinating labyrinth called the Mudule Maze is one of the other fun that awaits you.
This part of the Roof Land Collection has some limitations that we will mention below:
- VR Land Age Restriction: 7 Years or older
- Mudule Maze Age Restriction: 10 years or older
- VR Land Weight Restriction: Maximum 100 kg
- Saturday to Wednesday: 4:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Thursdays and Fridays: 10:00 am to12:00 am
You can stay at Espinas Persian Gulf hotel in Tehran for accommodation in Tehran as well as visiting Bamland. If you have not yet booked your hotel, you can book Tehran Espinas Persian Gulf hotel right now.
Rules and Tips
For the convenience and health of tourists, this set of rules is set out below:
- Pay attention to the recommendations and instructions of VR Land’s staff.
- It is forbidden to use these games for pregnant women and people with heart and respiratory diseases.
- If you have recently undergone surgery, you will not be allowed to use VR Land.
- The use of VR Land games is not permitted for people with lumbar, spine disc, pain in the neck and fear of altitude.
- Do not hit the collection equipment during the game.
- People affected by chemical and hypnotic drugs are not allowed to use VR Land games.
2. Fishing in Chitgar
One of the fascinating recreations of the Bamland pier and Chitgar Lake is fishing in Tehran.
Next to the shopping center, there is a fishing club where you can go fishing at Chitgar Lake and enjoy a different leisure activity in the capital.
You will be provided with all kinds of fishing equipment you need in this club.
Of course, if you are a fan of fishing, you can save money by taking advantage of this club by becoming one of its members and enjoying its special facilities.
It is good to know that there are 32 fishing spots in this club and people who have booked them are in the priority to use them.
- Opening hours: from 08:00am to 11:00pm
You can stay in Tehran's Grand Hotel to travel to Tehran and visit the best recreational places of Iran. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can book Tehran Grand Hotel right now.
3. Zaviyeh virtual reality
Zaviyeh Virtual Reality has just been added to the Bamland Collection, where you can experience and enjoy all kinds of virtual reality games, as the name implies.
Games in this series can include Western Shooting, Scary Shooting +18, Shooting, Fantasy Zombies, fencing, Under Ocean Experience, World Tours, Air Train, Exciting Experience of the height, and Skiing.
4. Walking and cycling in the Bamland
Around the Chitgar Lake there are bike paths and hiking trails, some of which are located on the Bamland dock.
A 6km route that can become one of Tehran's most memorable spots.
Take your bike or your suitable shoes and don't miss the sunrise and sunset at this attractive recreational center.
5. Boat riding in Bamland
Pedal boats and motor boats are some of the other fun things to do in Bamland:
- 2 person pedal boat
- 4 person Pedal boat
- 2 person rechargeable boat
- 3 person rechargeable boat
- Private motor boat
- Family motor boat
- Catamara or Bus boat (Family)
You can stay in Parsian Esteghlal Hotel to travel to Tehran and visit Tehran Bamland. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can book Tehran Esteghlal Hotel right now.
6. Free jump mat
The free jump mat, located at the far end of the shopping center in the right of the complex, is one of the Bamland’s new leisure activities.
A place where you can climb up the wooden stairs and fall on the mats and discharge your energy.
- Opening hours: 6:00pm to 01:00 am
7. Bamland Sky Flyer
Right next to the VR Land recreational area, a large sky flyer catches your eye.
If you like a little bit of excitement on your way around Rooftop, you can go for this Sky Flyer and enjoy the amazing views of the Chitgar Collection.
People of 12 years and older can use this device.
Safety tips for using this device
There are a few things to consider for better and safer use of this device:
- It is forbidden to use this device for people with heart disease, nervous disorders, hypertension, fear of altitude, epilepsy, dizziness, shortness of breath or sleeping disorders due to chemical drugs.
- It is forbidden to use this device for people with mental and physical disabilities.
- It is forbidden to use this device for people who have just undergone surgery.
- It is forbidden to use this device for pregnant women.
- Eating and drinking, especially chewing gum and smoking, is prohibited when using Sky Flyer.
You can stay in Howeyzeh hotel to Tehran attractions and also visit Bamland. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can book Tehran Howeyzeh hotel right now.
8. Human Foosball of Bamland
Other games in Bamland include human foosball located near the kids Garden.
If your child is a fan of soccer and doing physical activity, be sure to bring him there with some of his friends and enjoy watching him play outdoors.
- Opening hours: 11:30 am to 10:00 pm
- Note: This game is suitable for 8 years old and older children.
9. Holding festivals and entertainment programs
Apart from all the different games and sections in the Bamland, you can enjoy the various programs and festivals held at the complex; from Yalda Night Celebrations to Ramadan special events and exciting sports competitions.
Venue: Large B entrance area of the Bamland Commercial and Recreational Complex
10. Performing Street Music in Bamland
Street music has been popular in Tehran and some big cities of Iran for many years and has gained many fans.
In every corner of Bamland you can also see young music enthusiasts singing and playing alone or in a band to generate good feelings.
Bamland shopping malls
The various shops of the Bamland Shopping Center are located on both the ground floor and the basement, with many of them facing the lake and the entrance.
You can also find open-air cafés and restaurants on the different floors and Bamland campus.
In these stores you can find a variety of products from world famous brands and be sure about the quality.
The different shops in Bamland are in the following:
You can stay in Tehran Ferdowsi Hotel to travel to Tehran and visit the Saint Sarkis Cathedral. If you haven't booked your hotel yet, you can book Tehran Ferdowsi Hotel right now.
Fashion and clothing
Among the famous names in the fashion and clothing store of Bamland, we can mention LC Waikiki, Jeanwest, Benetton, Mango, Aaj Manto, US Polo and more. Here are some of them and the location of the mall:
- Adolfo Dominguez: Basement floor
- COLINES: Ground floor
- Skechers: Basement floor
- GEOX RESPIRA: Ground floor
- L C Waikiki: Basement floor
- United Colors of Benetton: Ground floor whose door is open to the walkway.
- Mango: Ground floors and basement floor whose door is open to the walkway.
- JeansWest: Ground floor, whose door is open to the walkway.
Watch, jewelry, gold
Other boutiques in Roaming Land include watches, jewelry and jewelry stores. Here are some of them:
- Kia Gallery: Basement floor
- Swarovski: Basement floor
- Swatch: Ground floor
- Rima Gallery: Ground floor
Accessories, sports and fitness
Those looking for authentic sportswear brands can find them in Bamland shops. Some of these stores are listed below:
- Reebok - Basement floor whose door is open to the walkway.
- Adidas: Ground floor whose door is open to the walkway.
Household and electrical appliances
These products constitute another part of the products of Bamland shops:
- Sam land: Ground floor, electronics and technology
- Tati Paris: Basement floor, home appliance
Among the many fashion and clothing and jewelry stores, there were also stores whose products differed from others, and here are some of these:
- Toy Toy- toy Brand: Basement floor
- Chocolate House - Food Brand (M I T A): Basement floor
- Ducati - Car and Motorcycle Brand: Ground floor
- Chelbarg Flower Shop: Basement floor
Bamland Cafe and Restaurant Working Hours
An important and popular part of the Bamland is its numerous restaurants and Café located in different parts of the shopping center and attract a wide range of enthusiasts with a great view and variety.
Working hours of the cafes:
The first half of the year:
- From 08:00 am or 09:00am to 12:00am on normal days
- From 08:00am or 09:00am to 01:00 am on Thursdays and Fridays and holidays
The second half of the year
- From 12:00 pm to 12:00 am in all days
Working hours of the Restaurants:
The opening hours of the restaurant are different in the first and second half of the year, as you can see below:
The first half of the year
- From 12:00pm to 12:00am on normal days
- From 12:00pm to 01:00am on Thursdays and Fridays and holidays
The second half of the year
- From 12:00pm to 12:00am in all days
A variety of restaurants and cafes of Bamland
There are a variety of restaurants and cafes in Bamland complex that can be categorized as:
Bamland Iranian Restaurants
Darvazeh Tehroon Restaurant, Tah Dig Restaurant, Raftari Kebab House, Somac Restaurant, Cheraghan Restaurant.
Bamland International Restaurants
Beykebab Turkish Restaurant, Cheena box Chinese Restaurant, Zahed Al-Iraqi Arabic Restaurant, Bab Al Bahr Lebanese Restaurant, Tomo Restaurant, Italian Romana Plus Restaurant, Indian Roti Restaurant, Royal Lounge Ship Restaurant
Fast food restaurants of Bamland
Jo Grilled, Mamad Steak House, Barooj, Burger Factory, Chicken Factory, Rolinja, Saladbar Varf, Nayabara
Bamland Collection Cafes
Antika Cafe, Illy Cafe, Baba Cafe, Varf Ice Cream, Football House, Rosta Tea Bar, Amfi Cafe, Signature Cafe, Dream Balloon Cafe, Bepari Cafe, Langine Cafe & Restaurant, Ducati Cafe, Vicolo Restaurant Cafe, Rouge Cafe, Shemroo Cafe, Qamar Cafe, Limeplus Cafe, Varf Café.
The amenities of the Bamland Business Complex are in a good level and of much higher quality than other shopping malls in Tehran.
- Restaurant and coffee shop
- Safe box
- Outdoor amphitheater
- Elevator and escalator
- Buffet and parking
- Free central internet and WiFi
- CCTV, 24-hour lobby man
- Automatic fire extinguishers, digital fire alarms, uninterruptible power supplies
- Bamland Parking Information
- Bamland parking is adjacent to Block C.
- Holidays: 8am to 1am
- Normal days: 9am to 1am
How to Access to Bamland?
Address: Bamland Recreational Center, Sadaf Boulevard, Mowj street, Mowj Square, Kashan Boulevard Exit, Shahid Hemmat Highway.
The best way to get to Bamland is to use the Shahid Kharrazi Highway.
If you are heading east to west on Shahid Kharrazi highway to Bamland you can easily find the Bamland by the following routes:
West Shahid Kharrazi Highway (continuing Hemmat) After Azadegan Highway exit, exit of "Kashan South Shohada Persian Gulf Lake ", 45 m to South Kashan, Mowj Square, Mowj Street, Sadaf Boulevard, Bamland Shopping Center.
If you are heading from west to east of Shahid Kharrazi Highway to get to Bamland, follow the route below:
Shahid Kharazi East Highway (continuing Hemmat), Exit of Kashan Amir Kabir Abshar Tehran, 45 m to South Kashan, Mowj Square, Mowj Street, Sadaf Boulevard, Bamland Shopping Center.
You can also follow the Mowj Square,45m south of Kashani Boulevard, and continue west from Havanirooz Street to Bamland Shopping Center.
You can also use public transport to access the roof of Land, which are as follows:
Metro Line 5 is the perfect line to reach Bamland. Get off at Chitgar Station and reach Havanirooz using the taxis at Chitgar Station.
From there, find your way to Mowj Square and Boulevard.
Buses of Line 323 Shahid Bagheri -Azad Terminal stop near Bamland. Take these buses and get off at Kashan Boulevard near Mowj Square.
After about a couple of minutes of hiking to the Mowj Boulevard, you would reach Bamland.
Tourist Attractions around Bamland
Besides visiting Bamland, you can visit the following attractions near this shopping mall:
- Chitgar Recreational Complex in the neighborhood of Bamland
- Tehran waterfall in approx. 7 km distance
- Chitgar Forest Park, approx. 7.8 km
- Javanmardan Park in approx. 10.5 km
- Eram amusement park approx. 12 km away
Here are some points about Bamland architecture and design:
- Number of floors: 3
- Total area of the complex: 60,000 square meters
- Bamland Area: 32080 m
- Commercial Area Infrastructure: 13414 sqm
- Number of units: 47
- Number of restaurant: 8
- Number of terraces: 20
- Number of cultural units: 4
Conclusions for Travel Guide at Bamland
We toured with you at one of Tehran's newly renowned attractions and became more acquainted with the attractive Bamland Resort.
What do you think about this mall? Have you ever visited it?
How was the service and quality of its facilities? How do you evaluate the quality of restaurants and cafes and the level of their cost?
How do you think this collection can improve the quality of giving service?
If you were the designer or architect or responsible for the collection, what other parts would you add?
Share your views, experiences and knowledge about Bamland with us and your friends at HotelOneClick.